Organic Raw Black Sesame Tahini 200g
Buy more than 6 and save 10%
The deliciously mild & nutty taste of our organic black sesame tahini is a perfect addition to both desserts and savoury dishes. Ethically sourced in Bolivia and traditionally stone-ground at low temperatures to protect all of its nutritional goodness – our black sesame tahini is the best it could be.
- By keeping the black sesame seeds raw, we preserve the full flavour and nutritional value of this traditional crop.
- Black sesame seeds are an excellent source of magnesium and calcium and their nutty flavour is similar to, but slightly stronger, than white sesame seeds bringing more flavour to your Middle Eastern or Asian dishes.
- Our top tip: stir a spoonful into your miso!
- Ingredients: 100% Organic Whole Black Sesame Seeds*
- *From organic agriculture. Oil may separate naturally from butter, stir before eating. Use within 3 months after opening. Store cool and dry.
- Allergy Advice: May contain traces of nuts.
- Gluten, dairy and soy free.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
Check out our: >> Black Tahini Recipes
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER 100g
Energy 2710kJ / 657kcal
Of which saturates 7.2g
Trans fats 0g
Of which sugar 0.5g