Almond Butter and Sprouted Oats Porridge
- 1 cup sprouted oats
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 ripe banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh berries for topping
- In a saucepan, bring almond milk to a simmer.
- Add sprouted oats and simmer for about 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Stir in almond butter and maple syrup (if using) until well combined.
- Serve in bowls, top with banana slices, fresh berries, and an extra drizzle of almond butter.
- Sprouted oats are easier to digest and provide essential nutrients.
- Almond butter adds healthy fats, protein, and vitamin E.
- Bananas provide potassium and fiber.
- Berries offer antioxidants and vitamins.