- 1 large whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons walnut butter
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced red bell pepper
- Sliced avocado
- Baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread walnut butter on the whole-wheat tortilla.
- Layer on the sliced cucumber, red bell pepper, avocado, and baby spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll up the tortilla, slice in half, and enjoy a nutritious and tasty walnut butter and veggie wrap.
These recipes offer a variety of ways to enjoy the nutty and rich flavor of walnut butter in both sweet and savory dishes.