Looking for a unique cookie experience? Try these Black Sesame Tahini Cookies! 🍪 The black sesame tahini adds a delightful nuttiness. Here's the recipe:
- 1/2 cup black sesame tahini
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Flax egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- In a bowl, cream together black sesame tahini, softened butter, and brown sugar.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10-12 minutes.
These cookies offer a delightful blend of sweet and nutty flavors! 🍪