There’s Nothing Like Freshly Baked Bread. This Mix Has Been Created So Gluten Free People Can Enjoy A Homemade Loaf With No Compromise On Taste And Texture.
1. Tip the focaccia mix into a large bowl and add 300 milliliters lukewarm water or plant milk.
2. Beat with a hand whisk until you have a smooth, thick batter.
3. Add 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and stir until well incorporated.
4. Add 1 teaspoon sea salt and mix again.
5. Cover a 30cm x 20cm baking tray with parchment paper and brush lightly all over with oil.
6. Pour the mix evenly into the tray. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil over the top.
7. Leave in a warm place to prove covered with a tea towel for 1 hour or until it has doubled in size.
8. Bake in a pre-heated fan oven at 240C (230C for no fan oven) for 35-45 mins.
9. The focaccia is ready when it is firm underneath and sounds hollow when you tap the base.
10. Remove from the tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
11. Leave to cool on a wire rack for at least 15 min. Buon appetito.
buy it here